Tuesday, February 19, 2013

안녕하세요

안녕하세요!!!!!!!!!
(Hello)


I AM GRINNING LIKE CRAZY

 photo tumblr_man6frgg9O1r51fvi_zpsd7a39a6d.gif

Firstly I would like to apologize, I haven't blogged in awhile ha ha? I know it's not even funny anymore but I just had to share with you amazing news!
So yesterday, I booked my first demi lovato concert ever and the feeling was SURREAL I mean let's be honest, I have waited for this day to come ever since camp rock and the day has finally came!

 photo tumblr_mamv7vflRO1rp69jc_zpsb64c77bd.gif
Adding on to the awesome news! I get to go to South Korea(hurra)!!
Hence the title for today's post. God, never thought that day will come...

WANT TO HEAR SOME MORE AWESOME NEWS?
I GOT AN A FOR PHYSICS I MEAN WHAT THE HELL

 photo tumblr_mammdj1vTU1rvc1g2_zpsbc5b573e.gif

So, If anything I would like you to take away from this post is that never give up even if life is shitty and you think you're in deep shit, it gets better trust me I was so so So sO SO so happy yesterday.

So if life is not on your side right now just say this 

 photo tumblr_mammdy9bVD1rvc1g2_zpsd5f5d54a.gif

Get back to your feet and love with all your heart i mean c'mon sweetheart we all know that you're still human???

 photo tumblr_mamdjdfZAd1qhyv7k_zps2b488fe0.gif
Love, Ally

No comments: