Thursday, September 20, 2012

oppa gangnam style and your amaze-balls

Yep I'm typing this right now on my bed, listening to Ron Pope and current emotion check: happy.

So today I feel like hercules and that i can get through life, i think. I feel, yes maybe. Give Andrew Belle's In my veins a listen, you'd be surprised how amazing you feel while listening to that tune. Though I feel like i cried a few time this year, I feel stronger, better and probably invincible. 
"Today is the first day of the rest of your life" 
So enjoy & it don't take it for granted, if you have a lover/family/friends give them a call and say how much they mean to you.
 I'm sure it would make them happy and make you feel good :-)
Photobucket 
Photobucket 
 Till then, I'll leave you with this to ponder upon:



 "Endings are inevitable. Leaves fall, we close the book, you say goodbye. Today is one of those days for us. Today we say goodbye to everything that was familiar, everything that was comfortable. We’re moving on. But just because we are leaving, and that hurts, there are some people who are so much a part of us they’ll be with us no matter what. They are our solid ground, our north star. And the small clear voices in our hearts that will be with us. Always."


Photobucket
Be strong my ducklings, 
we'll get through someday.. somehow
xoxo,
Allygator

No comments: